Some of the details you might notice in the work... If you look at the cabinets there is the wood pattern that is prevalent throughout, only stained the green color. The island's 5' x 9' granite slab took 6 guys to get into place, and there were 6 different cabinets that made up the island's base. The vent hood was reworked to accommodate a very high cfm fan. The concrete floors were sanded and stained. All the windows we changed out to have thermal panes and be highly efficient. We also replaced slate in the hall, foyer, stairs to the bedroom, sanded down all the wood in the living room, ceiling and walls, and recoated them with a low-sheen lacquer. In addition, we reformed the hearth and put slate on it, as well as rediscovering the first mantle that was on there and restored it beautifully.
In the guest bedroom, we stripped all the old wallpaper off, gutted the private full bath and installed new cabinets, a solid surface top, plumbing fixtures, flooring, paint, etc., and installed a new full-light door which replaced the existing one.
Outside of the home, we cut windows in the basement walls, cleaned up a wood storage area, and poured a concrete slab. On the patio roof we installed 3, 4' x 4' skylights over openings that were already there. In the front of the home, we built a 1600 sq. ft. garage with custom garage doors, and we reused the windows that came out of the basement. We totally finished the inside, including pine paneling on the ceiling plaster painted walls. We also dug a trench down the side of the driveway, across the driveway, and down a planting bed across a sidewalk just to drain the water off the garage roof onto the street.